The Darling Home for Kids Classic
New Date: Join us on Monday, October 5th for the 2020 Classic!
The Darling Home for Kids Classic will be held at the beautiful Glencairn Golf Club in Milton, ON. It has been said that Glencairn is the closest you’ll come to Scotland without crossing the Atlantic! From the moment you pass the stone gates and wind your way between the rock fences to the majestic multi-turreted clubhouse, you will feel like you just arrived at a Scottish links.
The Classic will follow and comply with Halton Region Health Department’s guidelines to ensure everyone’s safety.
Arrive 30 minutes prior to your tee off time
Tee off times will be assigned and will be spaced 10-12 mins apart
Golf carts will be limited to one rider only, except where golfers reside in the same household
Lunch will be served in the Halfway House
Foursomes will be able to enjoy a dinner together on the patio following your round
Only credit cards will be accepted for purchases (no cash)
NEW this year: bid on our Online Auction and support The Darling Home for Kids! 100% of the auction proceeds will be matched by Orlando Corporation.
Participants will help to build space for the moments that matter.
Children at The Darling Home for Kids are embraced within our walls, our corridors, and our spaces. Held safely in a space that encourages them to be free – to explore, to play, to make memories. We have a dream to help more kids and families. With you, we’ll make it a reality.
Your support will help us fund vital projects within our 10,000 square foot expansion that includes:
- Three new bedrooms and two adjoining bathrooms
- A larger medication room
- Multi-functional spaces for counselling, meetings with families and care providers, volunteer interviews and religious ceremonies or events, and private spaces for client admissions.
- A larger Snoezelen room, which engages kids’ senses and imaginations through images, lights, textures, sound and colour
- A dedicated play room
- A new three-season space
- A private kitchen and accommodation for families who have a child receiving end-of-life care.
- A dedicated staff and volunteer area to accommodate increased nursing and support staff
- A second story for administration, meetings and training
- A driveway extension and larger parking lot
- A garage for our wheelchair van
The Orlando Corporation, has pledged to match proceeds from The Darling Home for Kids Classic, doubling the impact this year’s event has on the Home.
With your help, we can provide each child with the best care possible. They have beaten the odds to survive.
Together, we can help them make the most of each day they have.
For more information about any of our Signature Events, please contact:
Nicole Walker, Events and Sponsorship Lead
T: 905.878.7673 ext. 232
Thank You to Our 2020 Sponsors
Special thanks to our creative & print partners for their continued support.